Elecheck provide the complete Fire Extinguisher solution, from initial supply through to Testing, Maintenance and Replacement.
Fire Extinguisher Testing is essential as under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 which identifies that the responsible person must provide general fire precautions including the provision of means to fight fire.
We are able to supply and test all Fire Extinguisher types including water, CO2, powder, foam and wet chemical to the relevant British Standard BS5306, meeting the requirements of all insurance companies.
What we’ll do
Our Fire Extinguisher servicing includes the testing, inspection and maintenance of all elements. We will:
- Ensure all units have full structural integrity
- Inspect the unit, nozzle and hose for function
- Verify the function of the all moving parts, including gauges, tubes and valves
- Ensure anti-tamper tags are present and intact
- Check that every unit is within its ‘use-by’ date
- Agitate contents to avoid settling of substance, if appropriate
- Where necessary, recommend replacements or additional units
Five Unique Reasons to Choose Elecheck for your Fire Extinguisher requirements
- Unique Products
The P50 Extinguisher is a service-free extinguisher. With improved performance, durability and strength the innovative P50 reduces the risk of corrosion and related damage.
- Professional Advice
We are happy to provide free, impartial advice or a free quotation if you are at all unsure about the condition of your Fire Extinguishers or your obligations
- Comprehensive Range
For new or upgraded units or maintenance and testing, we cater for all Fire Extinguisher types.
- Highly Trained and Competent Engineers
All Fire Extinguisher engineers are BAFE qualified and fully competent to install, inspect and maintain Portable Fire Equipment
- Managed Programme
Our engineering team will manage your testing and servicing programme, updating your records and providing detailed reports of all work and recommendations.
Want more reasons? Visit our ‘Why Elecheck?’ page.