Legionella Risk Assessments
What are Legionella Risk Assessments?
Legionnaires' Disease is a potentially fatal form of pneumonia, which is caused by the
bacterium Legionella pneumophila.
The bacterium may grow under favourable conditions, which can increase the risk of Legionnaires' Disease. It is therefore important to control the risk by
introducing measures outlined in the ACoP L8 guidelines for Legionella.
What We’ll Do
Elecheck help prevent Legionellosis by providing initial Legionella Risk Assessments through
to testing, chlorination and disinfection of water systems.
- Full asset register of the water systems in your site.
- Digital photographs of water equipment.
- Assess water temperatures throughout the system.
- Recommend any remedial actions required to achieve compliance.
- Produce an ongoing programme to maintain safe water systems
- Carry out chlorination and disinfection of water systems, if required
5 Unique Reasons to choose Elecheck for your Legionella Risk Assessments
All Legionella Risk Assessment and Water Testing and Hygiene works meet the Legionella Control
Association code and the L8 Approved Code of Practice
- Full Service
We deliver a complete legionella control service, from initial consultation through to ongoing
maintenance, so you can rest assured that your obligations are covered every step of the way
- Complete Support
We provide our clients with more than just a contracting service. That’s why our
representatives are available to provide technical advice, either by visiting your site,
phone or e-mail
- Fully Trained and Highly Qualified Engineers
All water hygiene engineers have undertaken City & Guilds accredited Legionella
qualifications as well as being fully health, safety and quality trained
- Minimal disruption
Our engineers are happy to work outside of ‘normal’ hours for your convenience, at no extra cost.
Want more reasons? Visit our ‘Why Elecheck?’ page.